Monday, March 06, 2006

LEGO Star Wars II coming soon


by HiddenMeaning.net


Many of you will probably remember my obsession with the LEGO Star Wars game that came out a while back. DH and I spent hours and hours enjoying each other's company and having fun playing this enchanting game. No one was more surprised than DH when he came home that day and I demanded that we go purchase a computer game. I just don't like to play them. Well, not most of them. This one, however, was great fun. I remember the agonizing wait after we finished Episode II, not wanting to play Episode III in case of film spoilers. We were so disappointed when it was over. After playing the bonus level, with a tantalizing look at what could be, all we could think was "when will one based on the original trilogy come out?"

Our wish has been granted. LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy will be released "Fall 2006," whatever that means. I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am! I know, I know, it's just a game, but boy what a game! I hear they have even encorporated one of the coolest parts about the Gameboy version into this new one (something I heard about from one of my bestest buds when she bought it for her son). Per an email from her: "when you change characters the old one breaks apart and reassembles into the new one." How cool is that!

Currently feeling: thrilled

5 comments:

  1. It's not overblown at all! I just cheered and startled my husband, who had to know why. Then offered to get my purse so I can pre-order it! I can't wait, and I only started playing the first one last December!
    (resuming lurking!)
    Heather, who shares your obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! I'll be right there with you playing that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son wants the Gamecube version of the first one REALLY bad. I've been trying on and off to get one at a reasonable price on ebay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah! We'll be getting both the PC version and the Nintendo DS version! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!