Saturday, March 11, 2006

I didn't do it!


by Pinky Blinkie


It has come to my attention that several folks have assumed that *I* made the blinkies you see at the beginning of my posts of late. I assure you, I did not. I discovered blinkies when Stacey started making them (hey Stacey, you need to get your blinky pages back up!), and then I found out that lots of other folks made them, too! Most sites have them as linkware (free if credited with a link back to the creator and hosted on your own server), and the ones I have featured have always been linked back to the site of their creators, assuming credit was required (some sites do not require it, so I didn't necessarily note where those came from). I didn't realize that no one else realized they were linked. Sorry about that.

My collection is quite extensive! And can you believe I still have trouble finding one to go with the posts sometimes? Probably because I can't find the ones I'm looking for half the time. I really *must* get a better organizational system. I have, um.... let me go take a quick count (and embarrass myself to no end in the process). Okay, looks like 1800+ blinkies by over 60 different creators, presently filed by creator only, so I know who to link back to. (Does that qualify as an obsession?) I don't think I'll be running out any time soon. But I *will* do a better job of explicitly pointing out who *did* make the blinkies so that you can go adopt some yourself, if you are interested. I even went back and updated my previous posts, so there will be no more confusion. Have fun! :-)

Currently feeling: embarrassed

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I think that *does* qualify as an obsession, Erin, lol. But an entirely healthy one:)

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!