Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I should blog more?

I've been gently scolded for not having blogged lately (I'm teasing you, Shalini!). Sorry. Just a combination of too much to say and not really wanting to say it here. It's nothing important anyway, just some things I was recently reminded of that I'd rather forget. Plus writing while in the midst of PMS is always a dangerous thing. You never know what you'll read a week later and thing "what the heck was wrong with me?!" LOL So I just decided to keep quiet.

But I did scrap a bit. Two layouts, in fact. One is a Christmas photo: A Child's Delight. The other is a 2006 Year in Review layout. I chose this particular one to do since it didn't have to be month by month, just 12 pictures that were significant to you from the year. Which is nice, since I didn't take a single photo of my child during January or February last year! Oops. Am I a horrible mother or what? Or at least a horrible scrapper. (Then again, I wasn't scrapping yet; I started April.) I'll use that layout as a jumping off point for a whole 2006 Review blog post, but later this week. (Yes, I know the month is almost half over, and such a review would have been more appropriate a week or two ago. I'm working on it! LOL) Right now, I need to get back to work.

Currently feeling: slave to the keyboard

2 comments:

  1. Blogging is a great way to release tension, get your anger out, and just manage to let things go.

    Believe me, if I didn't blog some of the things that I do, I'd be a lot more edgy than I am.

    So I say, when you have something to say, say it. Share it. We'll hug you, give you chocolate, and tell you it will be better in the morning.

    ...and you never know what kind of advice you might get for something that you didn't know you needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or, you could blog about not blogging much, like this post ;)
    Yes, blogging is therapeutic (says a 3 month or something blogger). But I totally get not wanting to say certain things on the blog. I bite my tongue at certain times, and put things in draft that I later delete.

    I hope you didn't mind my prompting you to blog! Don't want to seem like a pest you can't get rid of! LOL! Or, maybe I am.

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!