Saturday, January 13, 2007

Krista got me again

I am in the midst of that 2006 review (if anyone still cares, now that the month is half over). I also still have 3 movie reviews to write up from December! Oops.

And I want to thank all of you who have come out of the woodwork to cheer me on with my new goal, in comments and in email, literally from all over the world. I appreciate it! I can't say that I have been doing great yet, but I have made some baby steps, and I *will* have a firm plan in hand very soon. But your support means the world to me! Thank you.

In the mean time, Krista decided to tag me with her own little idea for a meme. Actually, I think it is a useful exercise that we should all do more frequently.

"List 10 things that are making me happy right now, right this second..."

1. Hearing my son's gentle sleeping breath over the monitor.
2. Scrapping templates, because they rock!
3. My new PhotoBlast actions.
4. My new 250GB external hard drive, so I could download all of my recent purchases without having to delete anything to make room for it.
5. Josh Groban's new album, Awake.
6. Feeling the love of my family and friends regarding my new goal.
7. The cascade of Christmas cards that have come in the mail from my various pleas for them in cyberspace. Thank you all!
8. The beautiful weather we've had this weekend, that should continue tomorrow.
9. I found a great dress to wear to my BIL's wedding in March. (Now, if only I can find shoes....)
10. Planning a day out on Monday, just me and my hubby, after we drop off the child at daycare.

Currently feeling: happy

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you! We don't have monday off here.
    Have a great time with DH tomorrow.

    Shalini (not logged in)

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!