Saturday, May 24, 2014

One Crazy Summer


Copyright: smeagorl / 123RF Stock Photo

We have an incredibly busy summer planned this year! We have some kind of event nearly every weekend for the next 6-7 weeks (some local, some not). Everything is fun and for something good, so I know we will enjoy it and be glad we did it, but we will also be exhausted come mid-July. Consequently, please forgive me if the blog is rather quiet for the next few weeks. I will try to pop in when I can to say hi and post a few pictures for your entertainment. If I get really ambitious, I'll get some stuff pre-written and set to auto-post while I'm running around. Wishing you some fun time in the next few weeks! See you in a month or so.
Currently feeling: ready for fun and sun (with appropriate SPF, of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!