Friday, May 23, 2014

Third Grade Comparison



Not much growth this year, at least in terms of height. His feet are bigger (you can see that even in the picture), and his frame/bone structure has gotten bigger. You can see that his arms and legs aren't as thin (his arms look a little longer to me, but that might just be slightly different camera angles), and his shoulders have squared off a little. I know he's gained 4-5 pounds (2-ish kg), though he is still very slender.

I don't mind that he has slowed down for a year. It has been nice not having to buy him new clothes every 2-3 months! We don't want it to stop for too long, though. Over six feet (1.8 m) is the goal! Nothing like setting a goal you have no control over, LOL. Can't wait to see what the next year will bring!
Currently feeling: intrigued

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!