Friday, January 06, 2017

Project 365 - Fabulous 40 - Jan 1 to Jan 6

click picture to enlarge
  • Jan 1, 2017 - Happy New Year! A new-to-him movie (Star Trek IV) and a lap full of kittens.
  • Jan 2, 2017 - New Sherlock! So happy! (After watching, I take it back. Not happy.)
  • Jan 3, 2017 - My evening: putting together a Christmas money purchases. I love it already!
  • Jan 4, 2017 - Christmas gift from my parents: large Calphalon pot (to replace my rusty enamel one). Didn't think the strainer lid would actually work, but I drained these noodles with no trouble at all!
  • Jan 5, 2017 - Sneaker Survivor! Winners: blue/white New Balance and first ever pair of Brooks.
  • Jan 6, 2017 - Luke's reaction to discovering Siri (voice activated controls on the iPad). I think we've created a monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!