Thursday, January 12, 2017

Project 365 - Fabulous 40 - Jan 7 to Jan 12

click picture to enlarge
  • Jan 7, 2017 - What happened to our snow? All we got was sleet and freezing rain. That's no fun.
  • Jan 8, 2017 - No, I don't have a problem, why do you ask? Yes, Zoya is my favorite brand!
  • Jan 9, 2017 - Remember, "more" is my word for 2017, and drinking water was one of the things I specifically had in mind. Two glasses with dinner tonight!
  • Jan 10, 2017 - Soooo much warmer on tonight's walk (52F/11C) than last night (38F/3C).
  • Jan 11, 2017 - I know "a sixpence in your shoe" is lucky. What about a milk ring? Apparently, Rey thought I needed it.
  • Jan 12, 2017 - I tried to shortcut one of my favorite recipes that is very time and labor intensive. It turned out okay. Still good, but not nearly as good as the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!