Thursday, January 19, 2017

Project 365 - Fabulous 40 - Jan 13 to Jan 18

click picture to enlarge
  • Jan 13, 2017 - My first supremed orange. It was both easier and faster than I expected.
  • Jan 14, 2017 - Up at (literally) dark-thirty to send him off with the Boy Scouts for the long weekend. He gets to spend the night on the USS Alabama!
  • Jan 15, 2017 - New restaurant for lunch: Grub Burger Bar. Very good, we'll be back!
  • Jan 16, 2017 - Kylo always seems to know when I need purr therapy.
  • Jan 17, 2017 - Needed some supremely intense pink in my life. Forget Now by Sinful Colors.
  • Jan 18, 2017 - Well, it took 18 days, but I officially worked my way up to walking one mile (1.6 km) today. I was still moving faster than a bunch of the cars sitting in traffic! (I could see the interstate from my route.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!