Monday, February 26, 2007

2007 Oscars - not too bad

I've certainly done worse! I got 14/24, or 58%, which isn't all that bad really (particularly considering how few films I saw this year). I feel like I've done well if I make 60%, so one more category would have done it (it's all Pan's Labyrinth's fault!). Not as good as the year I managed close to 75%, but not nearly as bad as the year I pulled like a 43%. All in all, I'm pretty happy with my results. And there are really only three categories I might have chosen better if if I'd thought about it longer (did my picks in about 10 minutes before the show), so I'm pretty happy with that.

And yes, Luke did go back to sleep and stay that way through the rest of the night. DH definitely wins the Best Daddy Comforter award. :-)

Currently feeling: completed

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!