Friday, July 27, 2007

X-ray vision

Okay, I apologize to anyone who thinks this is gross or morbid. Personally, I think it is *really* cool! I've had a couple of people email me and say "you don't really have his x-rays downloaded on your computer, do you?" Well, as a matter of fact, I do! Wanna see? I have included small versions here. Hopefully, that won't freak anyone out too badly. (The images are slightly altered, just to erase some personal data.) Click each one to see them full size (each is about 250K). Aren't they the cutest little bones you've ever seen? LOL



Just FYI, the whispy white lines you might be able to see at the very top of the first image and on the far right center of the second one are actually his t-shirt.

Oh, I totally forgot to post cast photos! Well, we can't have that, now can we?



Currently feeling: see-through

4 comments:

  1. Very cute cast. He looks perfectly happy with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His bones are indeed cute. :) I hope he heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly, what a trauma! Reading all of it made me exhausted; I can't imagine how you felt!

    I hope he heals up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He doesn't look too bothered by his cast. Yes, cute little bones :)

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!