Friday, July 18, 2008

A friendly text message

I just received my first text message from a non-family member today. I'm ashamed to admit that it was quite a little thrill! LOL I primarily exchange text messages with my husband during the day (less disruptive than a phone call), and family texts happen a few times a week. I don't give out my cell phone number to everyone I meet, but most of our close friends have it. We're just not big phone talkers, any of us. We generally communicate via email, and call if it is urgent. No one really texts, except to family (similar to the way we do it). So thank you, Melissa, for my first text message from a friend! I feel so "in."

And it was good info, too. She tells me there is no coda at the end of The Dark Knight. Just so you know.

Currently feeling: friendly

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!