Thursday, April 28, 2011

It makes me want to wag my tail....

"Here's the mail, it never fails,
It makes me want to wag my tail.
When it comes I want to wail
Maaaaaaaaaaaail!"
(YouTube link for those unfamiliar with Blue's Clues; first 10 seconds)

I've ordered several things online in the last few weeks, so we've had boxes and bags coming in a couple of times a week. "Why don't I ever get a package?" Luke whined one day. In preparation for our Boston trip later this summer, Papa decided to buy Luke a new hat, and he had it shipped directly to the house, addressed to Luke.



Isn't it cute? Luke will have to "live with it" for a while before he'll wear it without fussing. He's always been this way with hats and sunglasses (don't ask, I can't explain it). It will be much cooler than his black Jedi Mickey hat, though, so hopefully he'll wear it during vacation without much fuss. I'm sure it will help when Papa wears his that is just like it.

Currently feeling: covered

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!