Monday, January 02, 2012

My Seven Objectives for 2012

You know I'm not much on resolutions; it's just not really my thing. Lists, however, I love (as you may have noticed), so when I saw the Seven Things at the Day Zero Project, I thought they sounded great. So here are mine. Care to join me?

Learn how to ... Use my DSLR effectively/efficiently.
Start ... Exercising regularly (even if only once a week).
Stop ... Drinking so many calories (i.e. drink more water).
Take a vacation to ... See Connie in Texas.
Find ... A good weekly routine that includes grocery shopping.
Try ... Quinoa.
Be more ... Patient with my child.

Currently feeling: hope this works

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!