Thursday, May 23, 2013

Second Grade Comparison



In case you weren't already feeling old today, this should help. He didn't grow all that much (no, really!), but he looks so much more grown up. I finally figured out that it is the change in the shape of his face. It's not round like a baby/little kid anymore; it's longer and narrower, like a young man. A friend of mine told me that he is "developing his man face," and that other than the squaring up of his jaw and things like that, this is pretty much what he will look like all grown up. I'm not ready to have a grown up baby! I think I need to go cry now.
Currently feeling: where did my baby go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!