Saturday, February 07, 2015

Basketball Funnies - Boxing Out

Copyright: nebojsa78 / 123RF Stock Photo

Until this week, I did not really know what the basketball term "boxing out" meant. I had heard it, and I knew it meant to try and keep your opponent away from the ball, but I didn't truly understand the nuances. As it was explained to the kids at practice this week, "put your butt in their lap, so they can't get by you or reach the ball." Okay, seems simple enough. So, they practiced it and were instructed to try and do it at this weeks game.

Yeah, you should see these young Southern boys trying to figure out how to appropriately box out the three girls on the opposing team. Ain't happening! LOL
Currently feeling: greatly amused

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!