Friday, February 06, 2015

Older Than Harry Potter



I think I totally melted Luke's brain today. From his perspective, the Harry Potter books have always been around. So, imagine his surprise when I explained that only the first five books had been published when he was born; the last two came "after Luke." Mind. Blown! LOL He has finished reading the second book now on his own.


And, just because I can, here is a picture of him "reading" his first Harry Potter book. (If you look closely, you can see that the book is actually upside down.) Based on the binding, this is Half-Blood Prince, and the picture is from 2007, so I would guess I was rereading it before Deathly Hallows was published.
Currently feeling: nostalgic

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!