Monday, February 16, 2015

He gets it from me....

Alan Rickman - Die Hard and Harry Potter, respectively
Like mother, like son! I decided to try an experiment today. I showed Luke the scene in Die Hard near the beginning where Hans is walking among the party guests looking for Mr. Takagi. (It was "child safe.") He's seen the first two Harry Potter movies, including Chamber in the last week or so, but I wasn't sure if he would recognize Alan Rickman since he looks so different. Luke broke out into a huge grin in under 5 seconds. "That's Snape!" He said he mostly got it from the voice, which is fine with me! That is often the key to identifying people from other films they are in.
Currently feeling: pleased as punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!