Thursday, June 02, 2005

Apologies to my fellow bloggers

I would like to take a moment to apologize to my fellow bloggers for not doing much reading of your blogs lately. I just haven't had the time or the energy. Luke's crawling is beginning to approach light speed, making it rather difficult to just sit down and read *anything,* much less something like a blog. Before Ezboard collapsed, I could read a thread or two (or, more accurately, a reply or two) before having to chase him down, but I don't even have that luxury anymore. So, it's not that I'm not commenting or that I don't want to read, I just haven't managed to work it into the new routine yet. Soon, I hope. Thank you for being patient with me and continuing to read my own blog.

Currently feeling: busy

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!