Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Silly song for today

Without doing a web search on they lyrics, do *you* know where they come from? I just love it because it is absolutely the way children view life. When, oh when, did we become so jaded and realistic and "practical" that we stopped dreaming like this? So read it, smile, and most of all, don't forget to dream!

Mystery Lyrics:

No matter what life may bring,
no matter what I may do,
be sure of one special thing
I'm gonna always be loving you.

I'm gonna be a movie star
And I'm gonna learn to drive a car
Gonna be a veterinarian too
And I'm gonna always love you.

I'll be the cutest model you ever saw
Then I think I'll study criminal law
And I'm gonna learn to scuba dive too.
And I'm gonna always love you.

Ma ma ga ga boop boop sha wah wah
Ma ma ga ga boop boop sha wah wah
Ma ma ga ga boop boop sha wah wah
wah wah wah wah!

Well, I'm gonna be a singer, whoa whoa whoa!
And I'm gonna learn to fly a plane!
I'll be a doctor for diseases
and help you with your sneezes
And practice neurosurgery on your brain!

Gonna climb the Matterhorn
But only after all our children are born
'Cause I wanna be a good mommy too!
And I'm gonna always love you!


Currently feeling: dreamy

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!