Sunday, September 10, 2006

Apologies to my fellow bloggers

My apologies to my fellow bloggers. I am *so* behind on reading blogs right now, between the funeral and the mad scramble for daycare the last 2-3 weeks. My Bloglines account is about to hit 1600 new items (seriously). I'll get caught up eventually, but until then, I want to apologize for not reading and commenting like I should. Hope you all are doing well! And thanks for continuing to read and comment here. I'll reciprocate as soon as I can, I promise.
Currently feeling: everything pile up

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the daycare!

    Life does sometimes interfere with reading blogs, but that's, well, life.

    Take care of what needs to be done and read a little here and there. Reading blogs is supposed to be fun, not stress! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin! Your priorities are skewed! LOL Hang in there. It's been so long since I had the I've had a kid and now I get to go back to work schedule to get used to. {{{{{Erin}}}}}

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!