Friday, April 04, 2008

I'm an aunt!

Yeah, because *that's* the important news here, right? LOL BIL and SIL had their first baby on Thursday, April 3; a little girl weighing 7 lbs. 10 oz, measuring 20.5 inches long. I think she's a couple of weeks early, actually, but babies are considered full term at 38 weeks, and she's obviously healthy, so no worries. Not sure how much of her info they would want me putting on the web, so I'll leave it at that. (Don't think they'd mind, but I didn't ask, and I'm not about to now. They have *much* more important things to do at the moment.) She sure looks like her mom, though, in the few pictures I've seen. My poor husband's family! First, our son looks almost nothing like him, then BIL's daughter looks nothing like him. We'll see if that changes as she grows.

Currently feeling: happy to have a niece!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Auntie Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! We're waiting to hear any time now that my BIL and his wife have their little girl. (And, well, there's that other baby on my mind too...)

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!