Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Speech-ful

I can't believe I forgot to post this when I got home. Next week will be our last week of speech therapy. I am both happy and sad. Happy that he has come such an amazingly long way (even if it was a painful journey to actually get there), and sad that we will no longer have our Tuesday mornings together, just the two of us. She will do his final evaluation next week, and he should get a little diploma and everything. Yes, there will be pictures! LOL

Currently feeling: talkie

1 comment:

  1. Good for Luke!! It's good to know he's progressed enough to graduate rather than proceed to Head Start.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!