Friday, November 14, 2008

The iPod Shuffle - Answers

1. Just when I believed I couldn't ever want for more (Hold On to the Nights, by Richard Marx)
2. Saturday night I was downtown, workin' for the FBI (Long Cool Woman, by Rockapella; Original artist The Hollies)
3. Well I see him on the TV, Preachin' 'bout the promise lands (Something to Believe In, by Poison)
4. Like the sound of silence calling, I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling, lost in a dream. (When You Say You Love Me, by Josh Groban)
5. Oh, the sun beats down and burns the tar up on the roof. (Under the Boardwalk, by The Drifters)
6. I can't understand it. The search for an answer is met with a darker day. (Never Let Go, by Josh Groban)
7. You’re my sunshine after the rain, You’re the cure against my fear and my pain (Because of You, by 98 Degrees)
8. She Stares Through My Shadow She Sees Something More (In Her Eyes, by Josh Groban)
9. There goes my baby, movin' on down the line, wonder where, wonder where, wonder where she is bound? I broke her heart and made her cry (There Goes My Baby, by The Drifters)
10. I've been living with a shadow overhead , I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed (Way Back Into Love, by Hugh Grant and Haley Bennett, from the Music & Lyrics soundtrack)
11. Jesse is a friend, yeah, I know he's been a good friend of mine (Jesse's Girl, by The Brown Derbies; Original artist Rick Springfield)
12. Since you been gone, I feel my life slipping away (Second Chance, by .38 Special)
13. Baby, I knew at once that you were meant for me; Deep in my soul I know that I'm your destiny (True to Your Heart, by 98 Degrees and Stevie Wonder)
14. Boom-boom acka-lacka-lacka-boom, Boom-boom acka-lacka boom-boom (Walk the Dinosaur, by Was (Not Was))
15. Meeting you, with a view to a kill; Face to face in secret places, feel the chill. (View to a Kill, by Duran Duran)
16. Wash away my troubles, wash away my pain, with the rain in shambala(Shambala, by Rockapella, Original artist B.W. Stevenson, Most well known cover by Three Dog Night)
17. I don't want to hear about it anymore, it's a shame I've got to live without you anymore. (High Enough, by Damn Yankees)
18. You know our love was meant to be the kind of love that lasts forever (You're the Inspiration, by Chicago)
19. I was alone, thunderclouds were rolling You came along; Cupid was out strolling (No Doubt At All, by Rockapella (an original song))
20. I've got a dream 'bout an angel on the beach, and the perfect waves are starting to come (Tonight is What It Means to Be Young, by Fire, Inc., from the Streets of Fire soundtrack)
21. If you said goodbye to me tonight, there would still be music left to write (The Longest Time, by Billy Joel)
22. Just because you've become a young man now, there's still some things that you don't understand now (Shop Around, by Smokey Robinson and The Miracles)
23. Pop, Six, Squish, Uh uh, Cicero, Lipschitz! (Cell Block Tango, by The Six Merry Murderesses Of The Cook County Jail, from the Chicago soundtrack)
24. Some boys kiss me, some boys hug me, I think they're okay. (Material Girl, by Madonna)
25. From a phone booth in Vegas, Jesse calls at five AM (Jesse, by Joshua Kadison)
26. I am Henry the 8th, I am; Henry the 8th I am, I am. I got married to the widow next door. She'd been married 7 times before. (I am Henry the 8th, I Am, by Herman's Hermits)
27. I have been blind, unwilling, to see the true love you're giving (My Confession, by Josh Groban)
28. Well its been building up inside of me, for oh I don't know how long (Don't Worry Baby, by The Beach Boys)
29. Come on pretty baby, put your little hand in mine (Dance With Me Tonight, by The Wonders, from the That Thing You Do soundtrack)
30. Hold on little girl, show me what he's done to you (To Be With You, by Mr. Big)

Currently feeling: sing-song

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!