Monday, March 14, 2011

Pi Day 2011

Pi Day seems to sneak up on me every year. It is just coincidence that we already had pizza pie on the docket for today. I actually had Cheeseburger Pie on the menu for this week, just didn't have time to make it tonight.



I needed bread for Luke's lunches this week, so I picked up ingredients for chocolate pie while I was there this afternoon. It is currently setting in the refrigerator.



Happy Pi Day! March 14; 3.14, get it? Does that mean Pi Day in 2015 at 9:26 will be Super Pi Day? Maybe I'll learn how to make some kind of pie from scratch by then.

Currently feeling: may I have a large container of coffee (number of letters in each word = pi to 8 figures; thanks, Dad!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!