Friday, May 04, 2012

Movie Muse Shorts: Marvel's The Avengers


Downloaded from Marvel.com/Avengers_Movie


Really enjoyed Marvel's The Avengers! Come on, super hero movie plus Joss Whedon? What's not to love?! I can't say it is my favorite super hero movie ever. I would probably put Iron Man and Captain America ahead of it, personally, but still very good movie. I think Joss did an amazing job of giving each super hero their own time and moments, but also did a good job of having them play off each other, both in adversarial and cooperative situations. And there was one moment where a theater full of people laughed longer and harder than I have *ever* heard that many people laugh before. We did not see it in 3D, so I can't comment on that. Definitely see it in the theater if you have any interest in seeing it, though. Great start to the summer movie season!

Currently feeling: off to a good start

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!