Monday, August 13, 2012

First Day of Second Grade

So grown up! Do I say that every year? I sure feel like it. But I mean it every year, too! (Also, you may notice that I am using slightly larger pictures. Please let me know if this causes any problems with how the blog displays and/or loads. Thanks!)

First, the obligatory full body and close up shots:



And because it still just blows my mind, a comparison with his first day of school picture from first grade. These are pretty close in terms of similar angles and cropping.



Star *really* wanted to be in the pictures this morning! We kept having to shoo her away, but I took one just to humor her (and Luke).



And off we go! Hope it will be a great year for him!!



Currently feeling: so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!