Thursday, August 02, 2012

Super Summer 2012 - Canceled due to illness

I had a monstrous headache today, bordering on a migraine, so there were no Super Summer 2012 activities. All I did was either sit very still and watch muted Olympics, or sleep. Unfortunately, this left Luke with an electronic baby sitter. I think he watched about 5 hours of various cartoons on the downstairs television (which can blessedly now stream Netflix) while playing LEGOs, and he played a couple of hours of Wii. About the only thing I actively did with/for him was make lunch (reheated chili). :-( I felt like a bit of a failure, but sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do. Next week is our last two days of Super Summer 2012! Hopefully, they will be better than today was.

Currently feeling: not so great

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!