Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Olympics - London 2012 - Closing Weekend

The 2012 Summer Olympics in London have come to an end. As much as I love them, that's probably a good thing. I've stayed up *way* too late every night for the last two weeks watching them! With school back in action on Monday, we all need to start going to bed earlier.  I have to admit, I enjoy the swimming more than the track and field for some reason. It's fine, just not as fun for me as swimming. Luke loved the BMX (no surprise there), and he really liked the platform diving as well. I never cease to be amused and amazed at what inspires him:



I picked up my last few stickers as well. Missed out on sailing and boxing, but I did "earn" the rest of the ones that were offered.



And I think that will do it for 2012. See you in Sochi, Russia, in February 2014!

Currently feeling: olympic

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!