Sunday, August 22, 2004

Atlanta Get-Together - a special thank you

I just wanted to thank everyone who came to the Atlanta GTG today at Valerie's house. We had a fabulous time. We just had one three weeks ago, but they decided to hold one again, since this will be my last one before my baby is born. (Next one is scheduled for the last week in September or first week in October; um, no). We had a great time, despite missing a couple of members who had to cancel at the last minute (missed you Stacey and Maria!). Lots of laughter, lots of stories, lots of food, and some stitching. LOL It was so much fun!!

And surprising! That's right, part of the GTG involved a surprise baby shower for me, and not only did the "locals" participate, but several other members of the TWBB as well, some from as far away as England. I was so stunned! And I didn't have a single clue it was coming. I have been promised I don't have to send out thank you notes (bless you), but I did want to publicly thank the following people for making today so special for me: Valerie (the hostess with the mostest), Jana, Lori, Kirsten (who also brought the yummiest cake!), Cris, Ginny, Becky, Cindy, Angi, Teresa, Annette, Margaret, Sue, Jenni, Lisa, Mel, Pauline, and Kay. Y'all are the best!

I understand that at least one package did not make it in time, but Valerie will get any stragglers to me at a later date. So, if you don't see your name listed above but you did send something, it just hasn't gotten to me yet.

Thank you all again! I feel so loved and blessed with friends like you.

-Erin, smiling through happy tears

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!