Monday, August 02, 2004

Please help find David Tippin

David Tippin, the 4-year-old son of a friend of mine, is missing. THIS IS NOT A JOKE! This is someone that I personally know. In fact, I just spent the day with her and a bunch of other stitchers on Saturday. I saw her less than 10 hours before she found her child missing.

He was last seen in his own bed in Stockbridge, GA, wearing an electric blue Finding Nemo t-shirt and gray shorts. He is a white male, 3 foot 6 inches tall, with brown hair and brown eyes. He seems to have wandered out of the house before daybreak on Sunday morning, and he has not been seen since. Here is a link to Stacey's blog, which has more information and a photograph of David.

Please, especially if you are in the Atlanta area, please keep your eyes open. Help us bring this child home to his parents. Stacey is one of the most honest and decent people I have ever met. If there is anything you can do to help, even pray, please do so. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!