Sunday, August 01, 2004

The Friday Five - from 07/30/2004

1) Of everything in your wardrobe what do you feel the most comfortable wearing? Why?
Currenty, maternity clothes (for obvious reason). Under normal circumstances: jeans and t-shirts. I feel that I can go most anywhere in that, and I look relatively decent. In the winter, it's jeans and turtlenecks.

2) How would you describe your style?
Nonexistant! LOL Extremely laid back and comfortable, and very anti-skirt (in skirt only or dress form).

3) How many pairs of shoes do you own and do you wear them all?
How many do I actually own? Probably close to 30, but most of them are piled into a bag in the closet and haven't been worn in *years.* I really need to give them away. I actually wear, um (I'm counting), 5 pair: "real" sneakers, two pairs of Keds (one white leather, one USA stars and stripes), black dress shoes for pants, black dress shoes for dresses.

4) Where do you buy most of your clothes?
Wherever I can find things that fit! Jeans usually come from Wal-mart (seriously; their Faded Glory brand actually tends to fit the best). T-shirts from all over, though the majority are probably from Disney. Turtlenecks from Land's End. Most of the rest of my clothes from Rich's, Sears, or JCPenney. I ordered all of my maternity clothes from JCPenney, and I can't say enough good things about the fit, the quality, the service, or the ease of returns. I have been *extremely* pleased. (No affiliation, just a happy customer, blah blah....)

5) What was the last piece of clothing you bought?
My TWBBWWGTG t-shirt. (That's the Teresa Wentzler Bulletin Board World Wide Get-Together, for any non-board people who may come across this.) I couldn't pass up the chance to have an "official" TW t-shirt, even if I can't attend the event. :( But it's for a good reason (I suppose, LOL). Thank you Margaret for organizing that effort! I can't wait until I can actually wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!