Thursday, August 05, 2004

Just what I wanted! (not)

This morning, I woke up to another "official" sign of late pregnancy: stretch marks. Now, these are not my first stretch marks. I have plenty from being overweight on and off my entire life, but I've had most of those long enough that they have faded to the pale silvery hardly-noticable type (particulary when I am so pale to begin with). It was just rather a shock to see "fresh ones" glaring purple in the mirror this morning. I know, they are to be expected, but that doesn't mean they are welcome. Guess I should step up my skin care regiment with the stretch mark cream Connie gave me for Christmas. I haven't been very diligent about it to this point; perhaps this is my punishment. If I start now, maybe I can minimize them to some extent. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!