Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Officially sucked in!

In order to prevent it from taking over my blog, I have created a new blog for my digital scrapbooking, if you are interested. http://moviemusescraps.blogspot.com If you want to see all of the layouts I have done to this point, just click on the June archives link on the right.

I'll try to remember to post here when I've put up a new layout, but I can't promise. And exceptionally good or topical layouts (like, say, Luke's birthday or something) will still make an appearance here. So yes, I think that makes it official: I am hopelessly sucked in to this new hobby!

Currently feeling: silly

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!