Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Is it April yet?

So far in March, my husband has been dreadfully sick, we spent hours and hours in a car driving to and from North Carolina for a wedding (I'm glad we went, and the wedding went beautifully, so that was good, but I'm still tired from the trip), I was informed that my work contract will most likely be terminated two months early, and my son spent the night throwing up, causing me to miss yet another day of work that I really can't afford right now. And now my tummy is now feeling rather wobbly, so I'll probably be sick in the next couple of days. Better in the next couple of days than next week, though, since we're leaving for Disney on Tuesday. That would be very bad indeed and just might convince me never to take my son to Disney ever again. Let's hope it doesn't come to that, shall we?

Is it April yet? I've had enough of March already.

Currently feeling: frustrated

7 comments:

  1. Oh no! Yeah, you have had a very bad month indeed. Hope Luke gets well soon! And u too, take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you. Can we fast forward to April please!!

    I hope Disney turns out better this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo, Bad start to the month. I hope Luke gets well - and you stay well !

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAAAAAH!! If we fast forward to April I shall miss my Big Birthday....let's just skip the next 2½ weeks, shall we? Hope you all feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you all feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry to hear you are having a bad time of it. I hope you aren't getting sick... :( Take good care of yourself, ok?????

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you all get to feeling better soon (and don't get sick anymore! every time I read your blog one of you is getting sick!!), but I doubt there's ANYTHING in the world that could convince you not to take Luke to Disney World ever again. ;-) Chin up, honey, baseball season is starting soon.

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!