Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Food Meme

This one was new to me.

01. CHEESE or CHOCOLATE? Ouch! Start with a hard one why don't you? Do I really have to choose? I'm not sure I can! Honestly, I might have to go with cheese.
02. BLUEBERRIES or STRAWBERRIES? Blueberries. Don't care for strawberries.
03. COFFEE or TEA? Tea, preferably ice cold and so sweet that even normal humans go into diabetic shock.
04. CORN MUFFIN or ENGLISH MUFFIN? Corn muffin. Hey, I'm a Southern girl!
05. PANCAKES or FRENCH TOAST? That is completely dependant on my mood.
06. YOGURT or CREAM CHEESE? Really don't care for either straight up. I like cream cheese in things, though.
07. RICE or PASTA? Plain? Rice. With stuff? Pasta.
08. CAKE or PIE? Cake.
09. GROUND BEEF or GROUND TURKEY? Depends on the application. Things with lots of other flavors (like tacos) are fine with ground turkey (breast, please!), but some things (like my Salisbury Steak recipe) just aren't the same without the beef.
10. HOT DOGS or HAMBURGERS? Baseball game? Dogs. Otherwise, burger.
11. JELLY or MARMALADE? Jelly.
12. AMERICAN CHEESE or SWISS CHEESE? American. Swiss only in very partiular recipes.
13. DIET SODA or NO SODA? Am I the only person who still drinks (and needs to stop drinking) the real thing?
14. LEMONADE or ICED TEA? Iced tea.
15. CHERRIES or GRAPES? Grapes. Don't like cherries.
16. CHOCOLATE QUIK or STRAWBERRY QUIK? If I have to pick, then chocolate, but I prefer my milk ice cold and straight up.
17. WAFFLES or PANCAKES? Generally pancakes, but again, it depends on my mood.
18. WHITE BREAD or WHOLE-GRAIN/WHEAT BREAD? Depends. I prefer whole grain to eat as bread, but french toast and garlic bread just aren't the same unless it is white.
19. PEAS or CARROTS? Cooked? Peas. Raw? Carrots.
20. PUDDING or FRUIT-FLAVORED GELATIN? Pudding. Jell-o gives me the willies.
21. COLD CEREAL or HOT CEREAL? Generally, cold, but some days, there is just nothing like a hot bowl of cream of wheat.
22. KETCHUP or MUSTARD? Ketchup. Mustard on Krystal burgers only.
23. MUSTARD or MAYONNAISE? Mayo.
24. MAYONNAISE or KETCHUP? Usually both! On my burgers at least.
25. BLACK OLIVES or GREEN OLIVES? Black.
26. ONION or GARLIC? Usually both.
27. PLAIN BARBECUE or BARBECUE WITH SAUCE? Plain.
28. SCRAMBLED EGGS or FRIED EGGS? Scrambled. I don't like fried eggs at all.
29. EGGS or EGG REPLACEMENTS? Like that's even a question! Real, please.
30. MEAT or VEGETABLES? Meat. I'm a carnivore.
31. CHINESE TAKE-OUT or PIZZA? Usually pizza.
32. SUSHI or DELI SANDWICH? Deli.
33. WHITE CLAM CHOWDER or RED CLAM CHOWDER? If I have to choose, then white, but I don't particularly care for either.
34. KEY LIME PIE or LEMON MERANGUE PIE? Key Lime. I don't like meringue (or lemon, really, for that matter).
35. PIE & ICE CREAM or CAKE & ICE CREAM? Neither. I don't like my ice cream to mingle with other desserts.
36. WHIPPED CREAM or CAKE FROSTING? Depends on the application. If you mean on my cake? Then cake frosting, preferably my mom's decorating icing recipe.
37. HONEY or MAPLE SYRUP? Maple syrup. Never cared much for honey.

Currently feeling: hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!