Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Comments site down

Looks like the comments site that I use is down. Gee, I wonder if it has anything to do with the TWBB's new obcession with blogging? Also makes me wonder if NeoPets (which I have, so far, successfully avoided) is having similar problems. LOL! No clue when it will be back up. Can't decide if I want to wait to see if they get their act together, or if I want to go on and pick a new comments provider. Probably won't do anything about it today, but if still no joy by the end of the week, I'll look into alternatives. Until then, you can always email me directly if you have anything to say. Ah, the wonders of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!