Thursday, January 15, 2004

I am here

Not that anyone seems to be missing me (and with no comments available yet, you can't contradict me; ha!). Just busy with stuff, particularly work crap (hope no one finds that word too offensive; I'd much prefer to use the sronger one, but I shall refrain). I'm not even enthused about my usual web haunts. I'll get another comments provider soon, and I owe my "fans" two Movie Musings: Peter Pan (I liked it, though I know why it's not doing well), and Big Fish (loved it, and I usually hate Tim Burton). No stitching, no reading, no other excitement. But I'm not complaining, I promise; sometimes boring is good. More soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!