Friday, January 23, 2004

Not much happening

I apologize my posts haven't been more interesting lately (though the electron joke seems to have gotten a good response, LOL). Just nothing happening right now, at all. Even the cats have been boring. Cleo was trying to "hide" behind the belt I left laying in the floor the other night which was pretty funny. She has the toddler mentality if "if I can't see you, then you can't see me," I think. It's amazing she made it as long on the streets as she did. Hmm... perhaps that would be a good topic for later posting: Days of our Kitties. We'll see. Anyway, all they've done of late is lay around being useless. Well, except for maintaining that protective coating of kitty hair on everything. ::rolls eyes::

More Movie Musings coming soon (The Last Samurai, Paycheck, Mona Lisa Smile), probably Monday or Tuesday, and that's about it. I hope your lives are at least a little more interesting! Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!