Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Conspiracy Theorist Heaven

Looks like NASA has lost the original moon landing tapes. And just how, precisely, do you *lose* something that freakin' important?! (You know what, don't answer that. I think it falls into the "unless you are absolutely certainl you want to know the answer, don't ask the question" category.) That should keep all those who believe the whole thing was a hoax busy for quite some time.

And I have been extremely remiss about posting my new layouts lately. I've been cracking out a bunch recently to try and complete 12 challenges for a particular kit being given away on one site. So here they are. I even made miniature versions to put here so you can see; each is linked to the larger version with description and credits. Or alternately, you can just click here to view the August archives, as most everything from August did not get posted (besides the bottom two). Hope you enjoy!



Currently feeling: baffled by NASA

1 comment:

  1. You obviously haven't work with NASA before... I'm usually baffled by NASA on a daily basis!

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!