Friday, March 06, 2009

And we're off!

If you are reading this, it means that everything went according to plan and we have already left for vacation! We will stop tonight at my parents (both to pick up my mother and so we don't have to drive 8 hours all in one night after working all day), then it is off to Disney World first thing Saturday morning. I hope to be on the road before 8 AM; we'll see if that is realistic or not.

I'm not sure how much internet access I will have while there. Disney, believe it or not, does not offer free internet. It's $10 per 24-hour block of time purchased per computer. DH will have to purchase it some because he has a fantasy baseball draft going, but we're only planning to take one laptop, and I think he'll be hogging it most of the time. I will try to post, but I can't promise.

I will be attempting to send updates while we are gone via Twitter. You can follow me on the sidebar of this blog (oh, the horror; those of you who use a feed reader, you will have to actually *visit* the blog, LOL), or you can check out my Twitter page directly: http://twitter.com/moviemuse. I also have my Twitter status and Facebook status linked for now, so if you are a friend on Facebook, you'll see the same updates there. I've already tested it from my phone, and it seems to be working. Guess we'll see. And of course, there will be a trip recap and lots of pictures when I get back.

So, y'all be good while we're gone. Have a great week!

Currently feeling: off to the happiest place on earth!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a fantastic trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the trip is great... but was that "believe it or not" sarcastic? I would have been shocked if Disney offered free internet...come on, they define adult as like anyone over the age of nine.

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!