Monday, August 01, 2011

Frog Blankets

When I posted the Wordless Wednesday photo of Star looking all grown up on my lap, Cat asked where we got the frog blanket. The answer is Toys R Us, but they are at least 5 years old (and might be closer to 6 years). We were perusing the clearance aisle one day when Luke was very little, and I reached out to touch this blanket. It's one of the microfiber ones, and it is so *insanely* soft. I just wanted to stand there and pet it for hours, and for only $5 each, we got two! They've since been washed a few times, so they're not quite as soft as they used to be, but they're very warm and snuggley, and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

Currently feeling: ribbit

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!