Thursday, November 13, 2003

People actually read my musings!

LOL! I just had to laugh. Stacey has quoted one of my Movie Musings in her blog. Nice to know I'm not wasting my time archiving those things. It really is quite a thrill to find out that people are reading anything I have online, be it any of my websites or my blog. ::blush:: And in case you are wondering, yes I intend to catch Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World this weekend.

Stitching news: I haven't been stitching lately, so there is no news. Sorry!

Reading news: I have finished the first book in Anne Bishop's Dark Jewels Trilogy titled Daughter of the Blood. On to book 2, Heir to the Shadows. Quite enjoying the series so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!