Tuesday, November 18, 2003

ROTFL!

Oh, oh, owie, owie! My sides are killing me from laughing so hard. Everyone at work wants to know what the heck is so funny over in my cube! Well, I'll tell ya. It's my brother's latest blog entry. Very short, precise, heartfelt, and the most hysterical thing I have read in ages. So please, put down the drinks, make sure anything in your mouth is swallowed or spit out (as appropriate), then go over and read Jacob's Snot Haiku. (Yes, you read that correctly.) Might take a while to load, as blogspot seems to be running quite slow today, but I assure it is worth the wait. As always, Little Brother, you never fail to make me smile! Now, grab a handful of tissue, and go find that life you claim to have. ;-) Love, S

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!