Sunday, October 03, 2010

7th Blogoversary

Nothing overly profound to say this year, other than the usual stuff about how it is hard to believe I've been doing this for so long. It *is* still hard to believe. So much has happened in those 7 years. We've moved, we've bought a new car, we've traveled hither and yon, and we've gone from childless to sending a child off to school. October 3, 2003, seems to belong almost to another life, like something from a dream. And the longer I keep blogging, the more important these logged memories have become. I've been able to look back and pinpoint different things and events in our lives that I now have difficulty recalling the specifics of. I feel a bit like Dr. Henry Jones, Senior. "I wrote it down so I wouldn't have to remember!" I hope you have enjoyed watching us make memories as much as I have enjoyed recording them.

Currently feeling: enjoying the gallery of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!