Saturday, September 29, 2012

September 2012 - Pinterest Inspirations

Didn't get to too many this month. Should have quite a few next month, though.


Ranch Cheddar Chicken - This was okay. Not as ranch-y or as cheesy as I hoped, and a bit too mayonnaise-y for my preferences. (That's a me problem, not a recipe problem.) Might try again using sour cream instead of the mayo.


PB Sushi Style - Well, mine certainly weren't this pretty, but this worked pretty well. Might try chilling them before I cut them to see if that helps them squish less.


Blue Plate Special- The very best meatloaf recipe - This meatloaf was very good; I used half beef and half pork (might go 2/3 beef and 1/3 pork next time). I did not care for the glaze, though. Much too sweet, IMO, but I do not care for sweet meat as a rule. I would probably just glaze it with straight up ketchup next time. This is probably the main recipe I will stick with for a while and make some small tweaks.


Quick and Easy Chicken Marinade - This was okay. An unusual mix of flavors. Not bad, but I think I prefer either italian dressing straight up, or the soy sauce with something else.

Currently feeling: a bit under-pinned this month

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!