Thursday, February 05, 2009

I see your knee



Um, son, that look went out in the 90s! This is his second pair of jeans to come home with a hole in the knee this week. I noticed this weekend when folding his jeans that they are all starting to look worn in the knees. I can't say that I'm all that upset, though, considering he is about to outgrow them! I was just hoping they would last another few weeks so I wouldn't have to buy him summer clothes (for Disney) *and* replace his jeans all in one shot.

Currently feeling: holey

2 comments:

  1. Judging from my 7th graders and the other middle schoolers, that look is still in.

    -- Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so typical of boys. Mehul has torn 3 of his jeans bought in October. All happened within a week. That's as long as they seem to last for us.

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!