Sunday, January 02, 2011

1000 Movies

On January 20, 2010, I posted a list of Every Film I've Ever Seen. At the time, there were 925. I've thought of quite a few additional films that hadn't made it onto the initial list, plus I saw quite a few new (to me) films in 2010.

On January 1, 2011, I realized I was only 5 movies from 1000. Had I known, I'd have made a more conscious effort to get in 5 more by the end of the year! Surely I could come up with 5 more that I have actually already seen but forgotten to list in order to make it to an even 1000? Not really the way it is supposed to work, but I thought it would be a really cool milestone for the new year. With the help of my "tweeps" on Twitter, I did indeed come up with 1000, so I am declaring that I have officially seen 1000 films as of year end 2010. Woo-hoo!

Maybe one day, I'll actually get back to reviewing movies.

Currently feeling: accomplished

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!