Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Blog Look for 2011

(I've rearranged some posts. If you missed the snow pictures, scroll down a bit. Some may have rolled over to the second page by now.)

Funny how being trapped in your home for a week makes you suddenly want to redecorate. So much easier to redecorate the blog than the living room, especially with the city shut down due to snow. I've been tinkering with it for almost a week now, and I think I'm happy with this one. Guess we'll see. Looking back through my archives, I seem to redecorate every 12-18 months. I really wish I had taken screen shots of my old layouts! It would be a nice trip down memory lane.

So, how does it look? Is it working for everyone? If anything looks funny or doesn't seem to be working properly, please let me know.

To clarify, I didn't design anything! I used a pre-made template that I found at Btemplates. It is basically "plug and play"; just download the file and upload it to Blogger. I did tweak the side color (outside the main blog space) and the link color, but that's about it. My coding skills are not anywhere near capable of something like this, and I am grateful to those who have that talent and share it freely with others.

Currently feeling: brighter

1 comment:

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!