Friday, January 14, 2011

Hothlanta 2011 - Day 5

We are not amused. This is the view out our front door this morning, Friday, January 14 - Hothlanta Day 5:



Allow me to repost the photo I took on Day 3 of this snowpocalypse:



See any difference? Yeah, neither do I, which is precisely the problem! This whole "trapped in the house for a week" thing is getting really old. There has been no school this week at all. DH was home 3 of the 5 days this week (2 due to weather, plus his regular telework day on Friday) which helped, but that still left me 2 days working and trying to entertain the child. Even if I didn't have to work, I would still be going crazy with him at home, but at least I wouldn't have the additional stress of a work week going badly. I am so ready for both Luke and my husband to go back to work on Monday.

Wait, Monday is Martin Luther King. That means DH is off work and Luke is out of school, but yet again, I have to work. Dangit!

Currently feeling: SO tired of having to work while everyone else has fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!